Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life Through Different Eyes


It's been awhile since I've taken pictures. I've been busy dealing with financial stuff and moving.

I was able, however, to go to a friends house and take pictures of his pets for him.


This cat was awesome to photograph. He stood still and was nice enough to let me get in his face with the camera.

Normally I just take pictures of my cat but today was a good day to expand to other people's pets.

Photo above taken with a Canon Rebel XS:
Exposure: 0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0 EV
Flash: Off, Did not fire





My friend owns many cats, two dogs, turtles and a bird. The day was mainly spent taking pictures of his older dog, Major. He is a pure bred male boxer and is very old. These shots were for my friend to have pictures of him to hold onto when he passes. He's such a great dog!
Having so many pets is awesome. I love photographing animals. Especially animals that people are so madly in love with and treat as their own kids. It was a great day.

I used:

Canon Rebel XS
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/4.0
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 800
Exposure Bias:
Flash:
0 EV

Off, Did not fire



No comments:

Post a Comment