Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Up Close & Personal

Lately I've been trying to do portraits of people. Here are a few that I've done. Just random shots. The first one is of my friend Ricardo. Him, my bf and I went to Galveston to walk around and take pictures. We were outside of an ice cream shop and I decided to snap a picture of him.

I've also taken a couple of my bf. I've caught him off guard a few times. He doesn't really care to have his picture taken but I like to take pictures so he has to deal with it. hehe


I also annoy my friend Jose with taking pictures of him. We had finished playing soccer (well the guys played and I took pictures) and we were eating at Taco Cabana and I decided to take a few pictures of him. He was happy to know that a few of my friends thought he was cute when I uploaded his photo.


All three pictures were taken with the Canon Rebel XS. The first picture I took was taken with a 18-55mm lens and the bottom two pictures were taken with a 55-250mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment