Monday, September 27, 2010

Museum Day 2010

Saturday September 25th, 2010. Free day at the museum. Actually, free day for all the museums in Houston!
Blake told me about the free day at the museum. So, we asked Hollie and Trace if they'd like to go and off we went. Trace and Hollie picked us up in their new G35. Ooo Sexy ;) I absolutely love the way it sounds. The car is beautiful! The only bad thing about it is...the back seats are not tall people friendly. >.<
We got to the museum around 3pm. It took FOREVER to find parking. We finally found parking and went inside. We were limited to what we could view but we did get to see Dinosaurs, Indians and much more.
We spent about an hour and half in the museum. We went upstairs and then back down to finally exit the museum. It was quite fun but there sure were a lot of people there. Next time we go, I plan on going to the butterfly exhibit.
Leaving the museum, we headed back to the car. On the way back we saw this nice little Taco Shop and decided to stop and get a drink. Bodega's Taco Shop. Omg the food smelled amazing! I wish we could have ate there but oh well. We got a drink and sat inside to chat and then moved outside to continue talking while Trace and Hollie smoked. It was nice outside. I took a few pictures of all of us and the taco shop.
Like I said, I think next time we are down by the museums, we are definitely going to stop and eat!


Blake and I had such a great time with our friends. Aren't they a cute couple! Hehe I love them. I especially love Hollie's red hair. >>Jealous<< href="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4086/5025136640_70d9e99800_z.jpg">

No comments:

Post a Comment