Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photography = Relaxation

Photography IS relaxation..to me anyway. This past weekend I went with Blake to the Bullrito's car meet. It was a decent meet. I ended up taking a few photos and I'll share those in a minute. Lately it seems like nothing is really exciting me. Luckily when that happens, I turn to my photography. It's usually there to rescue me. Thank goodness!
I was standing by some friends when I took this picture. I looked up and saw the sun coming through the clouds and over the trees just right and figured it would make a nice photo. Indeed it did! I took this with the stock 18-55mm lens and surprisingly this picture actually turned out decent, despite the lens.

The meet ended up being pretty good. It was still hot outside but even so, we stayed for a few hours. The food at Bullrito's wasn't all that great. Was a waste of money since we didn't eat hardly any of it. Oh
well. Lesson learned.

Yesterday evening, photography came to the rescue again. I was sitting on the couch writing and out of the corner of my eye I saw some beautiful colors. I looked up and outside the sun was setting. It made the sky a beautiful pink, orange and blue color.


I love the sunsets here. That's probably one of the only things I like about this place. Besides the boyfriend and everything being cheaper. Oh and well of course my job!

That's all for now. More pictures will be coming soon. In the future I'll be doing a maternity shoot, engagement photos and a family portrait. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment